Clinched BMW E82 widebody kit
BMW E82-chassis cars have been enthusiasts’ favorites ever since its introduction in 2007. Fun and affordable but with all the BMW trademarks – class-leading dynamics as well terrific build quality BMWs are known for.
The widebody kit is made out of high-quality precision-made ABS plastic – same material OE bumpers are made out of. With its extremely durable qualities, ABS plastic is far superior to commonly-used fiberglass.
Parts included in the kit:
– Front fender flares
– Rear fender flares
– Side skirts
– Front bumper add-on elements
– Front lip
– Rear bumper add-on elements
– Ducktail trunk spoiler
This BMW E82 widebody kit will fit all E82-platform models (128i and 135i in US and plethora of other models in RoW markets) from 2007 through 2012. The ducktail spoiler will NOT fit convertible models out of the box but some of our customers were able to modify the spoiler to make it fit.
High-quality precision-made ABS plastic widebody kit for BMW E82
– Mounts using stock factory attachment points
– Adds +2.7 inches (7cm) per side up front and +4 inch (10cm) per side out back
– Included in the kit: front fender flares, front bumper add-on elements, rear fender flares, side skirts, rear bumper add-on elements, ducktail trunk spoiler (optional), front bumper lip (optional)
Installation and hardware:
The kit comes with mounting hardware and rubber gaskets.
Please note – you will be required to cut your existing fenders and quarter panels. We highly recommend professional installation, although some of our clients have been succesful with DIY installations.
All parts come in unpainted black ABS plastic – you can paint the kit or have it wrapped. In either case, the parts will need to be primed first.
www.willtheyfit.com is a good first step to figuring out possible wheel and tire combos.